We deliver relevant training to local medical practice
We collaborate with HCPs, trainers and behavioral specialists to ensure the training content and delivery mode is relevant to the local medical practice
We are committed to deliver tailored high quality training services. We understand that “copy/paste” training from one audience to another doesn’t help our clients’ objectives.
Our patient centric training is intended to physicians or nurses and have 2 main objectives:
Enhancing optimal relationships
– Patient engagement: how to communicate with patients to support optimal patient outcomes
– Patient education: how to effectively deliver disease-specific knowledge
– Evaluation: how to refine and maintain the right level of patient support
Sustaining positive behaviors
– Motivation: how to drive and enhance patient activation throughout treatment
– Adherence knowledge, attitude, and beliefs: how to increase knowledge and promote adaptive attitudes and beliefs
– Self-management: how to foster patient self-management
Benefits for HealthCare Professionals
"I'm feeling better when I'm not on treatment than when I am."
"The side-effects are worse than the disease. We shouldn’t ingest these toxic chemicals."
"If people would simply go vegan, go green, and do yoga, we would have no disease or need for pills in the first place."
"Doctors are all just pill-pushers out to make a quick buck of us"
"I don't feel any difference on medication.“
"It's really, really difficult to deal with the side effects."
"I have such a messy life...that's why it's so difficult to stick to my medication schedule"
My doctor recently prescribed me a new drug. I'm so scared to try it 🙁 I'm so scared of side effects like the ones in the past!
"I don't really understand how and when to take all these pills!"
"My GP prescribed me drugs for my diabetes. But I don't feel I'm ill...I just feel normal."
"There is no way I could see myself being able to inject a drug deep into my skin!"
"I'm feeling I'm completely cured. Finally! A life without medicines!“